|Batch Dates||Location / Mode||Timing||Fees||Book Now|
|14 Jun 2023 - 17 Jun 2023||VIZAG - Physical class only||9.00 to 19.15||8900Rs|
|21 Jun 2023 - 24 Jun 2023||VIZAG - Physical class only||9.00 to 19.15||8900Rs|
|26 Jun 2023 - 29 Jun 2023||TIDAL PARK, CHENNAI - Physical class only||7.00 to 16.15||8900Rs|
|19 Jul 2023 - 22 Jul 2023||VIZAG - Physical class only||9.00 to 19.15||8900Rs|
|16 Aug 2023 - 19 Aug 2023||VIZAG - Physical class only||9.00 to 19.15||8900Rs|
- All Engineers holding STCW 2010 CoC
- ETOs are required to undertake this course as per DGS Circular 7 of 2022
- This course is NOT Applicable for Deck Officers
If the course is completed within 6 months prior to the date of expiry of CoC then the validity of that CoC will be extended for a period of five years from the date of the expiry of CoC
- Non-Indian Participants need to hold a Student Visa to India to undergo the course.
As per DGS Order 20 of 2020, Successful Completion of E-Learning Modules (DG Shipping Course ID- 1118) through the DGS website is mandatory to get Digital Certificate for all DG approved Courses. However, Elearning can be completed prior or after the Physical Classes.
Procedure for Revalidation of Marine Engineer Officers COC
- Undertake the Refresher and Updating training course for revalidation in an approved training institute conducting the course
- Meet the standards of medical fitness as prescribed in the Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination) Rules 2000 as amended and the STCW Code
- Complete the approved Refresher training course for PST, PSCRB, FPFF and AFF wherever such certificates are five years old.
- Establish continued professional competence as required under Regulation I/11Vll of STCW Convention and rule 14 of M.S (STCW) Rules 2014 by:
I. Approved seagoing service, performing functions appropriate to the certificate held, for a period of at least twelve months in total during the preceding five years;
II. 3 months in total during the preceding six months immediately prior to revalidating;
III. Having performed functions considered to be equivalent to the seagoing service required in paragraph 3.4
IV. Passing an approved test, i.e. Oral examination;
V. Successfully completing an approved training Course, i.e. preparatory Course of the respective grade or the next higher grade;
VI. having completed approved seagoing service, performing functions appropriate to the certificate held, for a period of not less than three months in a supernumerary capacity, or in a rank next below to that for which the certificate held is valid, immediately prior to taking up the rank for which it is valid.
On fulfillment of above requirements and submission of online application, Certificate of Competency shall be revalidated and revalidation sticker will be dispatched to candidate.
On receipt of revalidation sticker, candidate will have to paste the same in his CoC.
As per DGS Order 11 of 2022, the exit exam has to be given only in the MTI.
In case the candidate fails in the exit exam, they can give the exit exam on the following working day at the MTI.
Kindly make the travel arrangements accordingly.
Biometric Seafarers Identity Document (BSID) is mandatory for all the D.G.Shipping Approved Courses from 1st April 2023. Students without BSID will not be permitted for the course.
Dress Code : Collarless T.Shirts, Shorts, Sandals, Bathroom slippers are not permitted for Physical Classes
Find the detail guide to DG Shipping 3 Tier System Click here