By Online Booking
All the courses are available for booking online (Click here for Online Booking) from any part of the Globe. The seats are allocated on First cum First serve basis by the software. The same is also available in Android and IOS Mobile App.
Note : Cash Transaction is not allowed.
Terms & Conditions
Candidates are requested to ensure and finalize their program before booking a course. If by any means a candidate is unable to undergo the course on the stipulated date, the same can be shifted to the next available date as per the availability within 6 months. A shifting charge of 10% of the course fee is applicable towards shifting one or more courses not exceeding 6 months failing which 20% of the course fees shall be applicable for a maximum period of 12 months. (Interchange of course or Interchange of the name are not permissible). In case a candidate wants to shift to a higher course fees batch, then candidate needs to pay the difference in fees also.
In case a candidate wants to cancel any course booked, the same need to be requested through a written application with reason (substantiated with proof) to the management. Kindly note that approving the cancellation is at the sole discretion of the management.
Institute is entitled to cancel the course at any juncture due to internal technical reasons or due to insufficient strength of the course. Candidates who are visiting India to undergo any courses should be holding a valid student visa, if not they would not be permitted to the course.
In case of the course getting canceled due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), and not the fault of the institute, the candidate will be eligible to only SHIFT the course to a future date, without any charges
While booking the course, if the seats get full, you would be accommodated in the next earliest available batch without any charges.
Completion of E-Learning Modules is mandatory to undergoing Virtual Classes
Collarless T.Shirts, Shorts, Sandals, Bathroom slippers are not permitted for Physical Classes.
Formal Shirt only allowed for Virtual Classes
As 100% attendance is mandatory, a candidate having shortfall in attendance needs to compensate the same in the next subsequent batch subject to availability of seat. Additionally the candidate needs to pay 10% for the Theory class and 20% for Practicals of the course fee per day for the same.
Loyalty discount slab
- 0 – 5 Courses = Course Fee only
- 6 – 15 Courses = Rs.500/- for every course
- 16 – 25 Courses = Rs.1000/- for every course
- 26 – 30 Courses = Rs.1500/- for every course
- 31 – 35 Courses = Rs. 2000/- for every course
- 36 and above Courses = Rs. 3000/- for every course
The above slab is not applicable for the courses for which Fees is less than Rs.4000/-
Cancellation Policy for PostSea Courses
- Prior one month of commencement of course – 75 % of the fee will be refunded
- Within 15 to 30 days of commencement of course – 50 % of the fee will be refunded
- Within 14 days and upto 3 days of commencement of course – 25 % of the fee will be refunded
- Within 72 hrs of commencement of course – No refund, the fees paid shall be forfeited.
- INDoS, Passport, CDC / COC (as Applicable for the respective courses), Color Stamp size Photograph(35MM X 35MM) per course, Medicals (For PST/PSCRB/AFF/FPFF/ Refresher courses) as per ILO format from the DG approved doctor.
- For practical the candidates are required to bring the Boiler suits and safety shoes. Optionally only the boiler suits can be rented from the institute at a nominal rate.
- As per DGS instructions – INDoS Number is Mandatory for all Courses from 01 Aug 2017. Hence visit HIMT Campus with your original documents to apply INDoS.
- The Refund amount will be issued only through Online payment to the Candidate’s account.
- The above policies are applicable to the courses originally registered and refunds are not applicable to a course that has been carried forward by shifting to an alternative date.
- Receipt in original to be surrendered for refund upon which refund shall be processed in 7-10 working days. NO REFUNDS will be processed without original receipt.
- Place of commencement is subject to change between any one of the campus.
- Cancellation is not allowed for single course which is booked as package.
- No refund for courses postponed due to national issues/act of god.
- Duplicate receipts will be issued by remitting Rs.500 per receipt.
- For Value Added and Offshore Courses Minimum 3-4 students required to confirm the batch.
- For MCA approved courses, minimum 4 Students for ECDIS & Online courses & 6 Students for AFF/ PSCRB/ MFA Courses
- Course is subject to confirmation from minimum 25% of the course capacity
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Chennai City only