By Online Booking
How to Book Courses at HIMT ? – All the courses are available for booking online (Click here for Online Booking) from any part of the Globe. The seats are allocated on First cum First serve basis by the software. The same is also available in Android and IOS Mobile App.
Note : Cash Transaction is not allowed.
Terms & Conditions
Candidates are requested to ensure and finalize their program before booking a course. If by any means a candidate is unable to undergo the course on the stipulated date, the same can be shifted to the next available date as per the availability within 6 months.
Shifting Theory Course within 6 months- 10% of the course fee
Shifting Theory Course between 6-12 months- 20% of the course fee
Shifting Course with Practicals within 6 months- 20% of the course fee
Shifting Course with Practicals between 6-12 months- 30% of the course fee
Interchange of course or Interchange of participants is not permissible.
In case a candidate wants to shift to a batch having a higher course fees batch, then the difference in fees also has to be paid.
Institute is entitled to cancel the course at any juncture due to internal technical reasons or due to insufficient strength of the course. In case of the course getting canceled due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), and not the fault of the institute, the candidate will be eligible to only SHIFT the course to a future date, without any charges
While booking the course, if the seats get full, you would be accommodated in the next earliest available batch without any charges.
Students should not be sailing or be working parallel in any shore organization during the period of the course.
Candidates who are visiting India to undergo any courses should be holding a valid student visa, if not they would not be permitted to the course
Completion of E-Learning Modules is mandatory to undergoing Virtual Classes
Collarless T.Shirts, Shorts, Sandals, Bathroom slippers are not permitted for Physical Classes.
Formal Shirt only allowed for Virtual Classes
100% attendance is mandatory, and any candidate having a shortfall in attendance needs to compensate the same in the next subsequent batch subject to availability of seat. Additionally, the candidate needs to pay 10% for the Theory class and 20% for Practicals of the course fee per session for the same.
Cancellation Policy for PostSea Courses
- Prior one month of commencement of course – 75 % of the fee will be refunded
- Within 15 to 30 days of commencement of course – 50 % of the fee will be refunded
- Within 14 days and upto 3 days of commencement of course – 25 % of the fee will be refunded
- Within 72 hrs of commencement of course – No refund, the fees paid shall be forfeited.
Any course that is shifted is not eligible for cancellation. In case of withdrawal for a shifted course, the fees would be forfeited.
Loyalty discount slab
- 0 – 5 Courses = Course Fee only
- 6 – 15 Courses = Rs.500/- for every course
- 16 – 25 Courses = Rs.1000/- for every course
- 26 – 30 Courses = Rs.1500/- for every course
- 31 – 35 Courses = Rs. 2000/- for every course
- 36 and above Courses = Rs. 3000/- for every course
The above slab is not applicable for the courses for which Fees is less than Rs.4000/-
- The Refund amount will be issued only through Online payment to the Candidate’s account.
- The Place of commencement is subject to change between HIMT Campuses.
- Cancellation is not allowed for single course which is booked as package.
- No refund for courses postponed due to national issues/act of god.
- Duplicate receipts will be issued by remitting Rs.500 per receipt.
- For Value Added and Offshore Courses Minimum 3-4 students required to confirm the batch.
- For MCA approved courses, minimum 4 Students for ECDIS & Online courses & 6 Students for AFF/ PSCRB/ MFA Courses
- The Course is subject to confirmation from a minimum 25% of the course capacity
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Chennai City only