By Online Booking
How to Book Courses at HIMT ? – All the courses are available for booking online (Click here for Online Booking) from any part of the Globe. The seats are allocated on First cum First serve basis by the software.
Note : Cash Transaction is not allowed.
Terms & Conditions
Candidates are requested to ensure and finalize their program before booking a course. If by any means a candidate is unable to undergo the course on the stipulated date, the same can be shifted to the next available date as per the availability within 6 months.
Shifting Theory Course within 6 months- 10% of the course fee
Shifting Theory Course between 6-12 months- 20% of the course fee
Shifting Course with Practicals within 6 months- 20% of the course fee
Shifting Course with Practicals between 6-12 months- 30% of the course fee
Incase a candidates wishes to shift the course to a batch, of the same course, having higher course fees, then the difference in fees along with the shifting charges have to be paid.
Institute is entitled to cancel the course at any juncture due to internal technical reasons or due to insufficient strength of the course. In case of the course getting canceled due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), and not the fault of the institute, the candidate will be eligible to only SHIFT the course to a future date, without any charges
While booking the course, if the seats get full, you would be accommodated in the next earliest available batch without any charges.
Students should not be sailing or be working parallel in any shore organization during the period of the course.
Candidates who are visiting India to undergo any courses should be holding a valid student visa, if not they would not be permitted to the course
If the INDOS Number is generated by HIMT after booking BST & STSDSD Courses, and a request for withdrawal is received, then the fees stands forfeited. Incase a candidate is unable to attend the course, then they can only shift the course by paying the applicable shifting charges.
Interchange of course or Interchange of participants is not permissible.
Collarless T.Shirts, Shorts, Sandals, Bathroom slippers are not permitted for Physical Classes.
For Virtual Classes, kindly ensure you are dressed appropriately
100% attendance is mandatory, and any candidate having a shortfall in attendance needs to compensate the same in the next subsequent batch subject to availability of seat. Additionally, the candidate needs to pay 10% for the Theory class and 20% for Practicals of the course fee per session for the same.
Cancellation Policy for PostSea Courses
- Prior one month of commencement of course – 75 % of the fee will be refunded
- Within 15 to 30 days of commencement of course – 50 % of the fee will be refunded
- Within 14 days and upto 3 days of commencement of course – 25 % of the fee will be refunded
- Within 72 hrs of commencement of course – No refund, the fees paid shall be forfeited.
Any course that is shifted is not eligible for cancellation. In case of withdrawal for a shifted course, the fees would be forfeited.
Loyalty discount slab
- 0 – 5 Courses = Course Fee only
- 6 – 15 Courses = Rs.500/- for every course
- 16 – 25 Courses = Rs.1000/- for every course
- 26 – 30 Courses = Rs.1500/- for every course
- 31 – 35 Courses = Rs. 2000/- for every course
- 36 and above Courses = Rs. 3000/- for every course
The loyalty discount is only applicable for the courses having fees of above Rs.4000/-
- The Refund amount will be issued only through Online payment to the Candidate’s account.
- The Place of commencement is subject to change between HIMT Campuses.
- Cancellation is not allowed for a single course which is booked as a package.
- No refund for courses postponed due to national issues/act of god.
- Duplicate receipts will be issued by remitting Rs.500 per receipt.
- For Value Added and Offshore Courses Minimum 3-4 students required to confirm the batch.
- For UK MCA approved courses, minimum of 4 Students for ECDIS & 6 Students for all other Courses are required.
- The Course is subject to confirmation from a minimum 25% of the course capacity
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Chennai City only