|Batch Dates||Location/Mode||Timing||Fees||Book Now|
|31 May 2021 - 10 Jun 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||14900Rs|
|30 Aug 2021 - 09 Sep 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||14900Rs|
|29 Nov 2021 - 09 Dec 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||14900Rs|
- INDOS Number is Mandatory
- Nautical or Engineering Officers holding COC.
- Advanced Fire Fighting (AFF) and Medical First Aid (MFA) Courses must have been completed.
- All candidates must have completed the Basic / familiarization course for Tankers (Liquified Gas)
- Have at least three months of approved sea-going service on Liquefied Gas tankers within the last sixty months on liquefied gas tankers, or at least one month of approved onboard training on Liquefied Gas Tankers in a supernumerary capacity, which includes at least three loading and three unloading operations and ls documented in an approved training record book as specified in section B-V/1 of the STCW Code.
- CDC, COC, AFF, MFA, LGTF Certificates,
- CDC Page Showing Minimum 3 Months Sailing On the Specific Tanker,
- As per DGS Order 20 of 2020, Successful Completion of E-Learning Modules (Course Code: 5122) through the DGS website is mandatory to get a Digital Certificate for all DG approved Courses. However, Elearning can be completed prior to or after the Virtual Classes
- COC copy or Exn 45 is required