|Batch Dates||Location/Mode||Timing||Fees||Book Now|
|12 Feb 2021 - 13 Feb 2021||Online||8.00 to 13.00||9900Rs|
|12 Mar 2021 - 13 Mar 2021||Online||8.00 to 13.00||9900Rs|
|09 Apr 2021 - 10 Apr 2021||Online||8.00 to 13.00||9900Rs|
|14 May 2021 - 15 May 2021||Online||8.00 to 13.00||9900Rs|
All Medical Practitioners having minimum qualification of Bachelor degree of Medicine and Bachelor Degree of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent are eligible to be enrolled as an approved Medical Examiner of Seafarers at such port or place.
The Medical Practitioner should have valid registration with the applicable Medical Council and not exceeding 65 years.
- Passport size photo with tie-2 nos,
- MBBS Degree or equivalent proof and valid registration with the applicable Medical Council
Following are the documents to be submitted on the day of reporting of the course
1. Duly filled in Annexure Form (To be filled with black pen in Capital letters)
2. Registration Certificate from Medical Council which show the validity of the Certificate.
3. If Registration Certificate is valid for life time, please submit Certificate of Good Standing from Medical Council.
On receipt of the above documents and on successful completion of the course, your application with the DGS for obtaining Approval will be processed.