Lowest Fees in India
We are glad to inform you that we have scheduled DGS Approved "Vertical Integration Course for Trainers" (VICT), formerly named "Training for Trainers and Assessors" (TOTA)
. This Course is mandatory prior teaching as per latest DGS circular.
HIMT offers lowest fees in India Rs 11,900/-
. Attractive packages on Permanent / Part time / Short contracts - Hourly basis / Fixed remuneration for teaching at HIMT.
Duration of the course is 10 days. For online booking Click hereEntry Standard for the VICT course:
· The course is designed for individuals who are to qualify as Trainers and Assessors for conduct of courses approved by the Directorate General of shipping'
· Trainers wishing to deliver training in the competence standards required by the STCW Convention and Code should already have the necessary technical knowledge and be qualified in the for which training is to be conducted
· It is assumed that the course trainees are appropriately qualified in the technical aspects of their subjects. The technical qualification required for conducting DG approved courses is mentioned in the individual course guidelines' General guidance of faculty requirement is given in DGS Order 5 of 2016Objective of the VICT course:
A trainee successfully completing this course will be able to:
· Plan and prepare for effective teaching and instruction
· Select the appropriate methods of instruction and use of teaching materials and
· Evaluate the teaching and learning process