|Batch Dates||Location/Mode||Timing||Fees||Book Now|
|17 May 2021 - 27 May 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||12900Rs|
|21 Jun 2021 - 01 Jul 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||12900Rs|
|19 Jul 2021 - 29 Jul 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||12900Rs|
|16 Aug 2021 - 26 Aug 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||12900Rs|
|20 Sep 2021 - 30 Sep 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||12900Rs|
- INDOS Number is Mandatory
- Nautical or Engineering Officers holding COC.
- Advanced Fire Fighting (AFF) and Medical First Aid (MFA) Courses must have been completed.
- All candidates must have completed the Basic / familiarization course for Tankers (Oil and Chemical)
- Have at least three months of approved seagoing service on Oil tankers within the last sixty months on Oil Tankers or at least one month of approved onboard training on Oil Tankers in a supervisory capacity, which includes at least three loading and three unloading operations and is documented in an approved advanced training for Oil tanker cargo operations.
- CDC, COC, AFF, MFA, TFC COMBINED or TFC and CTF Certificates,
- CDC Page Showing Minimum 3 Months Sailing On the Specific Tanker,
- As per DGS Order 20 of 2020, Successful Completion of E-Learning Modules (Course Code: 5112) through the DGS website is mandatory to get a Digital Certificate for all DG approved Courses. However, Elearning can be completed prior to or after the Virtual Classes
- COC copy or Exn 45 is required