|07 Jun 2021 - 17 Jun 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||14900Rs|
|02 Aug 2021 - 12 Aug 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||14900Rs|
|04 Oct 2021 - 14 Oct 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||14900Rs|
|06 Dec 2021 - 16 Dec 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||14900Rs|
- CDC, COC, AFF, MFA, TFC COMBINED or TFC and CTF Certificates,
- CDC Page Showing Minimum 3 Months Sailing On the Specific Tanker,
- As per DGS Order 20 of 2020, Successful Completion of E-Learning Modules (Course Code: 5113) through the DGS website is mandatory to get a Digital Certificate for all DG approved Courses. However, Elearning can be completed prior to or after the Virtual Classes
- INDOS Number is Mandatory
- Nautical or Engineering Officers holding COC.
- Advanced Fire Fighting (AFF) and Medical First Aid (MFA) Courses must have been completed.
- All candidates must have completed the Basic / familiarization course for Tankers (Oil and Chemical)
- Have at least three months of approved sea going service on chemical tankers within the last sixty months on Chemical tankers, or at least one month of approved onboard training on Chemical tankers on a supernumerary capacity, which includes at least three loading and three unloading operations and is documented in an approved training record book as specified in section B-V/1 of the STCW Code.
- COC copy or Exn 45 is required