|Batch Dates||Location/Mode||Timing||Fees||Book Now|
|10 May 2021 - 13 May 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||7400Rs|
|19 May 2021 - 22 May 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||7400Rs|
|26 May 2021 - 29 May 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||7400Rs|
|02 Jun 2021 - 05 Jun 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||7400Rs|
|09 Jun 2021 - 12 Jun 2021||Online||8.00 to 16.00||7400Rs|
This course is applicable to all those Engineer Officers (Operational level and Management Level) whose CoC have already been issued in compliance with STCW 2010 amendments and aspiring to revalidate their CoC.
Such engineer officers have to satisfactorily complete the 3 days training course (4 days in Online Mode) in refresher and updating the training course for revalidation in a DGS-approved institute conducting the course.
Further, if such training course was completed within 6 months prior to the date of expiry of CoC then the validity of that CoC can be extended for a period of five years from the date of the expiry of CoC
- 1-year sea service in the last 5 years is Mandatory
- This course is NOT Applicable for Deck Officers and ETO
- REO Certificate as per STCW 2010
- Indian COC (If Not submitted in last 2 years)
As per DGS Order 20 of 2020, Successful Completion of E-Learning Modules (DG Shipping Course ID- 1118) through the DGS website is mandatory to get Digital Certificate for all DG approved Courses. However, Elearning can be completed prior or after the Virtual Classes.
Procedure for Revalidation of Marine Engineer Officers COC
- Undertake the Refresher and Updating training course for revalidation in an approved training institute conducting the course
- Meet the standards of medical fitness as prescribed in the Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination) Rules 2000 as amended and the STCW Code
- Complete the approved Refresher training course for PST, PSCRB, FPFF and AFF wherever such certificates are five years old.
- Establish continued professional competence as required under Regulation I/11Vll of STCW Convention and rule 14 of M.S (STCW) Rules 2014 by:
I. Approved seagoing service, performing functions appropriate to the certificate held, for a period of at least twelve months in total during the preceding five years;
II. 3 months in total during the preceding six months immediately prior to revalidating;
III. Having performed functions considered to be equivalent to the seagoing service required in paragraph 3.4
IV. Passing an approved test, i.e. Oral examination;
V. Successfully completing an approved training Course, i.e. preparatory Course of the respective grade or the next higher grade;
VI. having completed approved seagoing service, performing functions appropriate to the certificate held, for a period of not less than three months in a supernumerary capacity, or in a rank next below to that for which the certificate held is valid, immediately prior to taking up the rank for which it is valid.
On fulfillment of above requirements and submission of online application, Certificate of Competency shall be revalidated and revalidation sticker will be dispatched to candidate.
On receipt of revalidation sticker, candidate will have to paste the same in his CoC.