Two days practical, Tuesday and Thursday, For Tuesday only one boiler suit and on Thursday one boiler suit and one safety shoe required.
- Boiler Suits sizes available are only up to XXL. (M,L,XL,XXL)
- Safety shoes sizes available are from 7-11.
Size 12 we have 2 pairs.
Stamp size photo with tie,Photocopy only - Passport,INDOS,CDC with a proof of sea service,PST Certificate,Valid Medical fitness certificate(DG Approved),For Practicals: Dress Code : Roundneck T-Shirts, Shorts and Bathroom slippers not allowed. Practicals is planned on Day-2 & Day-4 at Kilpauk, but recheck with reception on Day 1 of the course. Boiler Suit-2Nos, Medicals and Safety shoes are mandatory
- Officers, Cadets and Ratings having 12 months sea service (or) 6 months sea service with approved Pre-sea Training. (Proof of sea service required).
- Basic course Personal Survival Techniques (PST) must be completed.
- Medical fitness certificate in ILO format. , INDOS Number is Mandatory