Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- - 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (or) Cadets intending to attend for 2nd Mates examination (or) Nautical Officer holding COC (or) Radio Officer with Certificate of Proficiency. This course will be for 2 weeks duration and in addition the candidate will have to be available for 4-5 days on the 3rd week for the GOC examination. INDOS Number is Mandatory.
- 2 copies of +2 Mark Sheet with PCM
- Passport (1 copy of each should be attested by state/central gazetted officer. Notary public NOT accepted),
- 5 recent color photos(3X4 CMS)
Thank you for choosing HIMT.
We wish to inform you that the Fees have been revised due to 1/3rd intake capacity as per DGS orders, and for your safety, following the Social Distancing Norms.
For safety reasons, kindly carry your own food.
No Refund, shifting of dates or switching centers would be allowed for this Course once the course is booked as we have limited seats of only 3-4 candidates per batch.
The dates are subject to change in case of any lockdown restrictions by the Govt orders.
Kindly ensure your photo and signature in the seafarer profile is updated as the same would be used for Facial Attendance, and certification as per DGS Directives.
- GMDSS Batch Dates are subject to confirmation by WPC. Additional two days examination oriented coaching will be imparted to all candidates at no extra cost. Course Duration is included with Exam Exam Results : Goto To GMDSS RESULTS Procedure for Renewal of GOC online Click here