|Batch Dates||Location/Mode||Timing||Fees||Book Now|
|23 Jan 2021 - 30 Jan 2021||Blended (Physical Class + Online)||8.00 to 16.00||9900Rs|
|25 Jan 2021 - 30 Jan 2021||Blended (Physical Class + Online)||8.00 to 16.00||9900Rs|
|01 Feb 2021 - 06 Feb 2021||Blended (Physical Class + Online)||8.00 to 16.00||9900Rs|
|08 Feb 2021 - 13 Feb 2021||Blended (Physical Class + Online)||8.00 to 16.00||9900Rs|
|15 Feb 2021 - 20 Feb 2021||Blended (Physical Class + Online)||8.00 to 16.00||9900Rs|
- - Fire Prevention and Basic Fire Fighting (FPFF) course must have been completed.
- - Sea time of atleast 6 months.
- - Medical fitness certificate in ILO format. INDOS Number is Mandatory
- Xerox Only - INDOS, CDC with a proof of sea service, FPFF Certificate,Valid Medical fitness certificate(DG Approved),
- Dress Code : Roundneck T-Shirts, Shorts and Bathroom slippers not allowed. For Practicals: Boiler Suit, Medicals and Safety shoes are mandatory., As per DGS Order 20 of 2020, Successful Completion of E-Learning Modules through the DGS website is mandatory to get Digital Certificate for all DG approved Courses. However,
- Elearning can be completed prior or after the Virtual Classes.
Thank you for choosing HIMT.
The course will be conducted for 4 days through virtual mode and one day at HIMT center. Since the number of students for practicals would be limited to a max of 8 per batch, the practicals would be conducted on 3 different days/slots for each batch of 8 students after the theory classes. The date and details for your practicals will be informed during the first day of your Virtual Class.
The above is in the interest of the safety of each of you and in line with the SOP and directives issued by the administration. Fees once paid can not be refunded, transferred, or shifted.
For safety reasons, kindly carry your own food and water.
Kindly ensure your photo and signature in the seafarer profile is updated as the same would be used for Facial Attendance, and certification as per DGS Directives.
SOP for Blended Classes Click here
Student Undertaking which needs to be submitted Prior to the Course Commencement Click here
Certificate Validity - 5 years
I confirm that I am in possession of the required hardware and software and have the connectivity of the required bandwidth and speed as stated in para 7.5 of DGS Training Circular 01 of 2020 dated 07.02.2020.
I further confirm that I have read and complied with the system requirements mentioned in point 10 of the SOP for Exit Exam in the DGS Order 20 of 2020 dated 03.08.2020
I confirm that my seafarer profile is fully updated, and my photo and signature in the profile are visible and meet DGS Guidelines.