- Officers, Cadets and Ratings having 12 months sea service (or) 6 months sea service with approved Pre-sea Training. (Proof of sea service required).
- Basic course Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting (FPFF) must be completed
- Medical fitness certificate in ILO format.
- Valid Medicals from a D.G.Shipping Approved Doctor
- Basic FPFF certificate
- Vaccination Certificate- 2nd Dose (Soft Copy)
- In case the participant holds the 1st Dose of Vaccination Certificate OR the Vaccination is not done, the RT PCR test has to be taken 48 hrs prior to the practical date. (RTPCR Test is required if a single dose of Covisheild or Covaxin is taken).As Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is a single-dose vaccine, candidates will be allowed for attending the practicals without an additional RTPCR test.
- As per DGS Order 20 of 2020, Successful Completion of E-Learning Modules through the DGS website is mandatory to get Digital Certificate for all DG approved Courses. However, Elearning can be completed prior or after the Physical classes
Certificate Validity: Unlimited (As per DGS Order 40 of 2020)
As per DGS Order 11 of 2022, the exit exam has to be given only in the MTI.
In case the candidate fails in the exit exam, they can give the exit exam on the following working day at the MTI.
Kindly make the travel arrangements accordingly.
Dress Code : Collarless T.Shirts, Shorts, Sandals, Bathroom slippers are not permitted for Physical Classes